The OMNILOCK® 100, 300 & 500 Series access control systems combine the sophistication of electronic access control with the reliability of a commercial grade lockset. Manufactured in America, the OMNILOCK® stand alone access control system provides the superior features and quality that you have come to expect from OSI Security Devices.
- 100, 300 or 500 individual user code capacities
- Records user identity, date and time for each entry
- Available for both indoor and exterior applications
- 5 year/100,000 operation battery life
- Installs in minutes with standard door preparation
- Keypad programmable with handheld infrared printer (no wires or connectors)
- Eleven button silicone rubber keypad (optional stainless steel buttons available)
- Available on a Schlage® D Series Lock or Grade 1 Arrow® Lock
Description of various codes available –All Codes are from 4 to 9 digits long as determined by the length of the Master Code.
||Full permissions for Programming, Entry code and Shutdown
||Limited Programming and Entry code.
||Variable lifetime code – allows temporary (time limited) access to service personnel.
||Allows access when user group is disabled or supervised. Can restrict /enable general user code.
|General User Code
||Allows access when access level is at Code Required and user group is enabled.
||Used to retrieve Audit Log Report to WP4000 wireless printer.
||Free passage – handle unlocked.
|Unlock With Code
||Remains unlocked after ‘first code in’.
||Valid code required for entry.
||Only Submaster or Master can be used for entry
||Only Master Code can be used for entry.
||Initially set after 3 consecutive invalid code entries. Additional key presses ignored for 10 seconds.
||Records Date, Time, Identity, and Transaction
||Sets Access level and/or controls access for user groups automatically at preprogrammed times. May be preprogrammed for automatic holiday scheduling.
||Resolution: 1 minute with leap year correction. Daylight Savings: Automatic or manual corrections.
||Multiple OMNILOCK® locks can be quickly set-up with identical access codes to accommodate any number of users throughout a building complex